Blockhouse Bay Baptist is a church seeking to be a Christ-like community of hope for the benefit of Blockhouse Bay and beyond through worship, connecting, transformation and serving. We are a family-orientated church that increasingly reflects the diversity of our multicultural community.
We seek an empathetic, energetic and experienced Christian leader to oversee our ministry to youth, support our youth volunteers & interns, and assist in ministry to the wider church. This is a full time role.
You will have:
• Experience in working with youth and serving on teams
• A calling & drive to grow young people as disciples of Christ
• Leadership and vision capabilities
• An ability to form meaningful relationships with youth, families and the wider church
• Suitable theological training
• A joyful approach to life, ministry and community
• Plan and oversee programmes for Years 7 – 13;
• Recruit, lead, and equip our team of volunteers (existing and future) to develop & implement the vision of our youth ministry;
• Organize and coordinate regular events to facilitate a healthy youth community;
• Disciple, teach, and facilitate pastoral care for youth, leaders and the wider church;
• Fulfill administrative responsibilities in areas of ministry.
To express interest and receive a full role description contact: email@example.com
Applications close 20th September 2019
504 Blockhouse Bay Road, Auckland, NZ